Monday, November 5, 2012

Giving Thanks - Day 5

I am thankful for technology.  It is amazing how much technology has boomed in the past 10-15 years and I'm almost afraid of how much it is going to change the next 10-15 years.  I hope I can keep up with it all!  Last week, Troy kept the boys home to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa Bush before Grandpa headed back to Alaska.  Troy turned on some music and Grandma was able to catch Logan dancing a little bit.  How awesome to have video capabilities on a phone, for me to be able to upload it from her phone to my computer, and share it with friends and family.  How cool to have blogs and video chatting to be able share current happenings with people all over the country and beyond - or to be able to literally talk to people that live thousands of miles away.  So, for all of these technological abilities and then some, I am thankful for all the technology out there that help keep people in touch.



1 comment:

gramm said...

How cute is that!!!!!!!!