Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Giving Thanks - Day 20

I'm thankful for the 94% I got on my test last week in my Calculus class.  Seriously, even though I took this class 14 years ago (holy crap, 14 years ago??!?!), I don't remember learning half the things we are learning.  It isn't hard necessarily, but lots of long problems that take a page or so to do.  Anyways, last weeks test was the longest and hardest so far, but I did well on it.  And that doesn't even include the extra credit take home part we turned in today.  Our professor says that if we ever miss a test, she takes the lowest test score we received and uses that for the missed test.  So, if we do well on the first 3 tests, we technically don't have to take the 4th test and she'll use our lowest score for it.  That way we can use all our time to study for the final the next week.  This is my lowest score so far, so looks like I'm not going to be taking that 4th test.  Phew....one less thing to worry about.  3 more classes to go....well, until January when I start Calculus II.

No comments: