Sunday, November 25, 2012

Giving Thanks - Day 25 (and a video)

Today I am thankful for having the time this weekend to get my Christmas cards done.  Yes, you read that correctly.  It is officially one month until Christmas and my cards are already finished!  Usually my sister, mom and I get together to make our cards, but this year we have a few other things we are getting together for, that are Christmas related so we did cards on our own.  So excited to have that off my checklist!

And, here is a short video of the kids before their nap today.  Yes, they are a little wound up - but it actually doesn't take them long to fall asleep at all.  This is a common occurrence in their cribs lately, so although it we are egging them on, its just for the sake of getting the video!



Now you know why we suggested getting them a small trampoline for Christmas!

Happy Sunday - stay warm!

No comments: