Friday, November 30, 2012

Giving Thanks - Day 28-30

In no particular order, I'd like to finish the month by being thankful for:
  • The good health of my family and I - my immediate and extended family.  
  • Having a job.  Everyone knows that finding a job these days isn't easy and as much as I've heard, ever since I was in college, that there are so many teaching jobs out there, truth be told - that just isn't true.  So, although I have those days when I wish I didn't have to work, I'm very thankful to have the job I have.
  • Having the happiest babies ever - okay, maybe at 20 months old, they aren't "babies" anymore, but they still are my little babies.  Regardless of how my day goes at work, I know that the minute I see my boys, all is good.  They are such happy babies that I can't help but smile when I see them.  And, its so easy to get them to crack up.  Hearing their contagious laughs are the moments I look forward too - especially after a long week of work!

1 comment:

gramm said...

love the laugh!