Sunday, May 27, 2012

Flying Solo

We've noticed the boys getting a little antsy mid-morning lately, so we've been trying to change it up a little bit.  I was planing on taking them for a wagon ride while Troy was trying to get some paperwork done, but then I thought, hey, its overcast outside, just about 10am, maybe it would be good to try out the park with them, all by myself.  Obviously the park is a destination we'd love to make it to during the summer, which inevitably means I will be going by myself since Troy will be working, so I thought there was no better time to try it than today.  We quickly packed up and off we went.  They had a lot of fun (and yes, it helped that a ton of people weren't there).
No crying on the swings this time! 

And a Logan was a little shy to step on the wood chips at first, but LOTS of exploring after he got over the weird wood chips under his feet!

He's got the whole world in his hands! =)


By far their favorite, even way more than the swings was the slide.  I lifted them to the top, and held onto them as they slid down, and they were all giggles and smiles.  Of course I couldn't get a picture in action to see their big grin since I was by myself, but it was awesome.  Once they got down the slide, they wanted back up to do it again.  Back and forth for me on both sides of the slide, but it was worth it...they were loving it!


Looks like more park time coming in the future...  no fears for this mama to take them on my own anymore!

1 comment:

gramm said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh, so much fun!!!!!! They look so darn cute on the slides.