Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to my mom and all the other wonderful moms out there!

A special first Happy Mother's Day to Val, Becky, Jessica, and mommy-to-be, Amy.

Yesterday I spent the day with my mom, scrapbooking and chatting (although some would say that we do more chatting than scrapbooking).  I am still working on Project Life and I got another 3 weeks done.  I really hope to catch up soon - I'm about a month behind.  Ever since my class ended, I really enjoy relaxing, so even on my down time I don't go rush to do work on it.  Perhaps in the summer, with even more down time, I'll put a good dent in it and get caught up.  No worries - it's fun to just poke away at.

Today we are waiting for the boys to wake up from their nap.  I went on a run with Bella, took a shower, ate lunch, and now I'm blogging and they are still sleeping!  Their naps have significantly increased now that they are walking around more, which I can't complain about, but I'm ready to have some fun!  Once they get up, they will have lunch and then we are off to the park.  Can't wait to see their reactions on the swings and all the other play equipment!  Then we are having an awesome steak dinner, baked potato, salad, and an awesome cookie cake for dessert.

I hope everyone else enjoys the beautiful Mother's Day today!

No comments: