Thursday, June 16, 2011

And for his next trick...

Last week we found that Logan did a complete 180 in his crib while swaddled, during the night. Well, I think he has now paid Ellis off to sleep longer in order to practice his next trick...
Not only did he do another 180 (his head is usually on the blue burp rag in case of spit-ups), but he also successfully got his LEG out of his swaddle. That's impressive! He's quite good at getting his arm out, which he also did, but his leg?!?! Wow Logan! And again, despite him being awake when I took this picture, he wasn't the one that woke me up this morning. He seemed quite content when I found him this way. I wonder what he has up his sleeve next!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That is GREAT! I think someone is trying to climb out of his crib. :)

gramm said...

At least he's keeping himself occupied while waiting for you. ha ha