Wednesday, June 22, 2011

7 and 8 are great, but 9?!?!

Our precious little boys are growing up so fast. Just 3 short weeks ago, I was ranting and raving that the boys slept 7 hours straight at night. Last Friday, I was shocked when they slept 8 hours straight, but last night they slept 9 hours straight! I woke up around 6am today and thought for sure that they would be waking up at any time, so I went to get bottles and stuff for pumping and although they were grunting a bit in their sleep, they didn't actually wake up until 7am! I was floored -- in a good way, of course. Who knows how frequently this will happen in the near future, but considering they will just be 12 weeks tomorrow, I am happy as can be that they are sleeping so long already!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

12 weeks is the magic number. Pretty freakin' awesome!

gramm said...

Whoa!!!!! Nice surprise.