Friday, July 27, 2012

A trip to Target - by Logan

So, after our morning walk, I asked mommy what we were going to do today.  She said we had to go to Target to get diapers and school supplies, so I asked if I could drive.  She said "Of course you can drive Logan.  You are the bigger brother after all".  So, off we went.


Once we got there, we went by the toy section.  I didn't want any toys, but I thought these masks were pretty cool.  I can't wait until Halloween!!

    

Ellis on the other hand was a bit of a wimp.  He wasn't a big fan of the masks and I warned him that if he doesn't get over it, he won't get any candy for Halloween since kids that don't dress up don't get any.    Oh well - more for me!

Then we went by some cool looking hats.  I look pretty cute if I do say so myself.  

Again, Ellis was being dumb about it and trying to pull the hat off, so I thought it would be fun to put a pink one on his head.  Serves him right!
 

After we had a couple boxes of diapers, some wipes, and lots of school supplies for mommy, we headed home.  Oh, the adventures we have at Target.  I can see why this is mommy's favorite store.

1 comment:

gramm said...

Poor Ellis! :)