Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cankles gone wrong

A few weeks ago, I noticed that my ankles were pretty much gone. They had swollen enough that day or night, they definitely blended in with my calves. The past few days I've noticed that even my slip on shoes that I wear to work were getting tight. Well, today, my ankles took it to a whole new level. After work I was so happy to take my shoes off because they were throbbing quite a bit (even though I really wasn't standing much of the day), and saw that I had ROLLS in my ankle area. Yeah, seriously... Now, I'm not proud of this (I actually laughed in shock), but I didn't really know that they would swell so much that this would happen, so I thought I'd share the scary picture with you! Just don't be jealous...

3 comments:

Nicole said...

oh sweetie! I hope our pedi's do you some good. At least it will feel good. And if nothing else, I owe you a footrub. The one you gave me after Morgan was born was the only thing that got the swelling to go away. (Hint, hint Troy!)

ErinWieczorek said...

You poor thing! That does not sound fun at all. Foot rubs do sound like a good idea!

gramm said...

whoa--sorry Kristin.