Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's Logan's turn

This week Logan has really, really improved his walking.  One night after dinner, all he would do is go from Troy, to me, turn around, go back to Troy and repeat.  It was cute too, to see Ellis just watch him and cheer him on from Troy's side.
 From Daddy to me...
....keep coming....
 ....back to Troy, with Ellis cheering him on...
 ....back to me, again.....
...literally ALL night...
 One perk of all this walking, 
 was how well he slept that night!
 Good job little guy!!!

Another fun picture I took this week was the view from the front seat, of the boys in their car seats, with their cute new little shoes, eating some Kix on the way to my moms!


They have walked primarily without shoes on, so I was a bit nervous if they would be able to walk with the shoes on, but I think it really helped Logan out with gaining his balance.

The majority of the week was pretty low-key, from their perspective.  They did go on a little field trip though (haha) if you want to call it that.  Thursday was "Bring Your Child to Work" day, so after my students asked if I was going to bring them up there (and me laughing right after), I actually called my mom in the morning to see if she would mind bringing them up there for the last hour of the day.  I thought it was pretty funny to see how excited my students were, to see them.  They haven't seen them all year aside from me bringing them in when they were less than 2 month old at the end of last school year.  The boys were a bit shy for a majority of the time, but once the kids left, they cruised around my room, walked right up to Pam, and played with some books and calculators while I got things ready for my sub the next day.  And unfortunately it all happened so fast, that  I didn't get any pictures.  I totally forgot...  =(

As for my perspective of the week, I would be totally fine if I didn't repeat another week like this one, for a while.  Between taking two math tests (one being a final), prepping lesson plans for the sub for both of my days off, two meetings after work, and 8th graders that are slowly losing any desire that they had to learn, I'm good with moving on to another week!

As for this weekend, we are just relaxing.  Nothing big in our plans.  Tomorrow we are going to head to the library to pick up some new books and to play around, but that's about it.  Hopefully everyone has a restful weekend....we are!!!

1 comment:

gramm said...

Love the pictures; especially the one with both boys walking. :) Enjoy a relaxing weekend; you DESERVE it.