Sunday, April 15, 2012

Confidence Booster

Apparently a pacifier and a play silk can boost a child's confidence.  After dinner, Ellis grabbed his pacifier off the table, along with the play silk that he found on the floor and just walked, walked, walked.  Once he fell about 10 feet later, he stood up without assistance and walked again until he fell...and again, and again. He's got to be one tired dude tonight!









Logan's talent today was dancing.  When I started singing a little song (I know, scary, right?!) he would start bouncing up and down.  So cute.  Too bad my video camera wasn't nearby to capture it.  Next time...

Well, its the end of a great spring break.  Back to the grind tomorrow at work.  Only 44 school days left this year though, but who's counting!  =)

1 comment:

gramm said...

Oh my gosh. I bet he fell asleep tonight with no problems.