Sunday, April 1, 2012

Birthday Recap

Amongst some chaos, yesterday we had quite a fun birthday party for the boys.  I only captured a few shots on my camera, but I know my sister and dad got quite a few, so hopefully I'll get to see their pictures soon and can add to this posting at some point.

Their AWESOME birthday cake, which is from Home Bakery in downtown Rochester.

A little banner I made for the boys.  

Singing Happy Birthday (Nicole took a video - a 15 minute video - so once she edits out some parts, she will send it to me and I will post it!)

Not quite too sure about it, but starting to get the idea to dig into it.

Ellis was so funny.  At one point, he was actually eating the little chocolate chips one by one, before digging into the actual cake!

Logan was slow to start too, but got into it a little quicker than Ellis did.

Oh yeah, Ellis is enjoying himself!

And Logan couldn't shove it in his mouth fast enough!

Time for a bath!

That's all I have for now.  Hopefully we'll get some pictures of them (actually, us) opening their presents.  And boy were they spoiled for this birthday!  Lots of great toys for both inside and outside.  I think our backyard is going to be a water park this summer!  Thanks again to everyone who came and joined in the fun, and also those who sent birthday wishes.  And as one friend on Facebook put, congrats to Troy and I for surviving our first year with twins!!  =)

2 comments:

gramm said...

It was a very enjoyable party. Love the messy faces!

Nicole said...

So much fun! And if you are like me, I'm sure you're glad it's over too. :) The cake was so awesome. No belly aches or fussy babies to report? YEAH!

I will get your video and pics to you soon - hopefully this week!! I still swear I'm looking at Parker is some of them.