Thursday, December 29, 2011

Music lover

Yesterday the boys went to Grandma's so I could have some "me" time.  I had a scrapbook project I've been wanting to get done, and one that I've been wanting to start, but I just haven't had the time to do either.  Finishing their 1 month scrapbook that my mom gave me back in May, was my goal (which I plan to take a few pictures of my favorite pages and blog them in the days to come).  One of the elements of the scrapbook was a note for me to write to each one of them, to put at the end of their scrapbook.  I was re-writing Logan's letter and it was interesting to see what I noticed about him after only one month.  I stated in it that I noticed that he was interested in music (Troy played his guitar around them quite a bit back then), and how much he calmed down when music was around.  Well, last night was proof that he still enjoys music.  While we were eating dinner, he was crawling by us and was a little fussy (probably because we wouldn't pick him up -- not easy to eat with a little one trying to grab your food!).  Troy grabbed my iPad and put on James Blunt and instantly he stopped fussing and he was 100% engaged in the video.  So crazy...

2 comments:

Nicole said...

HAHA, he was in awe, huh? :) Good song choice too!

gramm said...

Wow, pretty good concentration. Awesome job on the scrapbooks. Loved looking at them completed. (and no I didn't peek at the letters.)