Wednesday, August 3, 2011

High-pitched Ellis

We have all seen Logan chatting away in the past week or so, but Ellis has really started up too. His is more in the form of squealing though..and as high-pitched as possible. Of course some of it is so high-pitched you can barely hear it, but its hilarious. Troy was eating breakfast the other day and came upstairs to where I was feeding them and said he could hear them downstairs just squealing away and surprisingly, it was Ellis doing it all. I tried the best I could to get this video...whenever he caught a glimpse of me recording him, he stopped and just stared at me...

2 comments:

gramm said...

Glad to see Ellis in the limelight. And high pitched it is. :)

Nicole said...

hee hee hee! That's so funny that he stops when he knows you are watching! I love this age. :)