Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Monthly Challenge Update

I know I don't often update my monthly challenge progress, but I'm actually quite pleased at how easy this challenge is becoming, so I thought I'd share!  After 6 days since I started this scrapbooking challenge, I've fully completed 4 of 12 layouts, with the 5th one partially completed (hopefully to be completed tonight after the boys go to bed).  Here are the 4 I've done so far (remember, I admitted I was very behind!) and feel free to click on them to see a closer version of the page:

Ellis' "first" steps (when he really started walking more than crawling)
Logan's "first" steps
Ellis' first hair cut 
Logan's first hair cut
I have to admit that it really isn't too hard to focus enough to do one layout a night - although I think the next few that I do are going to be 2-page layouts (birthdays, Christmas, etc), so it might take a bit more time to complete.  It almost seems less "threatening" when I know I only have to do one layout at a time instead of working on multiple pages at a time.  Tonight I hope to finish a 2-page spread for Ellis' album for his first birthday.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

gramm said...

oh my gosh, cute pictures! Keep up the good work.