Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Mission Accomplished!

Yup, I got my last 4 scrapbook pages done and I'm complete with my July goal.  I was actually done a few days ago although we've been so busy with working on redoing/staining the deck that I haven't had any time to post the last few pages.  So, here goes:

Both Logan and Ellis have two "Christmas" pages.  The first page for each of them are really activities in December that lead up to Christmas and the second one is actually Christmas Day.
Logan's first page
Logan's second page
Ellis' first page
Ellis' second page 
For their 2nd birthday, I thought I'd do a 2 page layout but I was actually able to get everything on 1 page!
Ellis' birthday page 
Logan's birthday page
So, there you have it.  I'm pretty pleased with the pages I made and even more pleased to be caught up (with this project!).  I actually do have two more layouts that I could do for each one, but I don't have the pictures for it yet, which is why I didn't include them in this month's challenge.  

Next up, on the scrapbook front, I want to document our camping trip to The Pinery, then of course get caught up again on Project Life.  Let's see how much of this I can get done before, gasp, I go back to work in a few weeks.

No comments: