Sunday, July 21, 2013

Monthly Challenge - Update #2

Woo hoo, I'm staying on track!  Just wanted to share my most recent layouts that I've done.  I'm officially 10 days in and I have 8 of the 12 layouts complete.  All of the layouts below are two page layouts.  What I indicate as page 1 is the left side and page 2 is the right side.  Again, you can click any picture to see it a bit closer!

Ellis' first birthday - Page 1
Ellis' first birthday - Page 2
Logan's first birthday - Page 1 
Logan's first birthday - Page 2
Ellis - Port Crescent Camping Trip - Page 1
Ellis - Port Crescent Camping Trip - Page 2
Logan - Port Crescent Camping Trip - Page 1
Logan - Port Crescent Camping Trip - Page 2
As I work on these pages, I've realized how difficult it is to make two different layouts for each child so they don't have "cookie cutter" pages - which isn't easy.  I'm not 100% loving the last page I did (Logan's Page 2 of camping), but I was getting to the point where I just needed to finish it.  What's nice is that it isn't horribly difficult to add an embellishment later, or totally redo the page if I'm still not feeling it.  I realize that it's sometimes helpful to just walk away from it for a while and come back to it.  

Last up are pages for each one for Christmas 2012 as well as their 2nd birthday - and I still have about 10 days to finish them up!!

No comments: