Friday, September 21, 2012

Guess who?

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth.  This was a crazy busy week, so although I had intentions of updating the blog earlier this week, that got pushed to the back burner when I was bombarded with lots of other things.  Needless to say, I'm exhausted and have no motivation to do a full update now, but  here is a hold-me-over.

The other gift sent from Grandma Bush was this cute little onesie.  It's a bit big, but I put it on one of the boys.  Your job?  To see if you can tell which one is wearing it.  At almost 18 months, how good are you at identifying who is who?

The shirt reads "I can't remember...am I the good twin or the evil twin?"
Good luck!!

Edited to add: In case you didn't see the update on Facebook, this is Ellis!!

No comments: