Sunday, March 18, 2012

Back to normal

I am so happy to report that we are all back to normal as of today!  Despite our very unlucky St. Patrick's Day (must be because I'm not Irish!), we had an awesome day today.  I will spare you our day yesterday, with sharing today's details only!

Logan and Ellis are back to sleeping well at night - no vomiting or diarrhea to wake them up.  Logan was up and at 'em at 6:15am though, so he became tired a bit earlier than normal too..

Having fun with a blanket and big pillow, turned into...

getting just a little too comfortable...

...and then falling asleep - and it was only 10am!
I went to Party City to pick up some party supplies (2 weeks away!), but was quite disappointed with their selection, so I went to a store that never fails me...Target!  Then off to Meijer for groceries.

Once I got home, I saw that Logan was helping Dad load the dishwasher.

Good job little guy.  You can load it anytime you want!

After we ate lunch, it was off to Toys 'R Us to pick up some toys for our favorite boys!  We picked out a bunch of fun ones, and the boys loved looking around in the store.  They didn't make a peep the whole time!  Just in awe of everything, it seemed.  

When we got home, it was so nice outside, that we decided to hang out on the deck.  We put the gate up by one set of stairs and the grill blocked the other.  The boys loved it out there and I personally liked just relaxing out there in the fresh air.  



Daddy, when can I have a slurpee?

The boys watching me play with Bella.

Even outside, Logan LOVES looking at his books!
Tonight we Google-chatted with Grandma and Grandpa Bush, who are still in California. Although they aren't going to be physically here for their birthday party, we are going to Google-chat with them during the party when they are eating their cake and opening their presents.  Thank goodness for technology to keep in touch!

Now, its time to get ready for another week at work!  Good night!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm so happy everyone is feeling better! Sounds like you had an awesome and very productive day. We can't wait for the big party. I think if the weather is as nice as it's been, you should move the party outside. :)

gramm said...

Love all the pictures! Glad everyone had a chance to enjoy the day.