Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fun at the Reaves' house

Yesterday the boys and I took a trip to the Reaves for a majority of the day.  It was lots of fun to catch up with Nicole and see all the kids play.  Val came over with Delevan too, for the afternoon, and Nicole got to meet the little cutie!  Morgan, aka Foofa, loved both posing in pictures and taking pictures herself...






Here are some pictures that Morgan took:



Not too bad for a 3.5 year old, huh?

Ellis is getting even more risky with his "skills" and I was able to capture this video:




It's only a matter of time now, isn't it?!?

It was an awesome day, and I look forward to many more days like that.  Summer can't come soon enough.

For today, we are off to see Sheila and Lucas for the morning for another play date.  Tomorrow I get a play date of my own -- our first girls weekend!  My mom, Nicole, and I are getting together for an entire weekend of crafting sans kids.  Neither Nicole or I have slept away from our kids, let alone for two nights, but we are way excited for the fun us girls will have.

2 comments:

gramm said...

love all the pics. I bet it was fun watching all the kids together. Oh my, Ellis is fearless. yikes!!!

Nicole said...

Ellis just loved that bike! :) We'll have to exchange photos this weekend. Even Morgan's, she was crazy about Aunt Kristin's pink camera!