Friday, July 8, 2011

14 week fun

The boys just turned 14 weeks yesterday and we have just been having a blast!

Yesterday morning, I found Logan sleeping in his crib on his belly. He had been SO close the past week to rolling over, but his arm was in the way. After watching him do it again, he now practically gets his butt in the air in order to get his arm out of the way.


I was lucky to catch him rolling over with video too, just in time...

Per Nicole's suggestion, we also put Logan and Ellis face to face during tummy time to see what they would do. It just kind of added to their interest in each other!
Yesterday morning, I found it quite humorous to see Logan be the chatty one. I didn't get it on video, but here are some pictures of Logan trying to talk to Ellis who frankly I don't think wanted anything to do with him...
Logan: "Hey Ellis, aren't you excited to go to the zoo today?"

Logan: "Hey Ellis, I'm talking to you -- aren't you excited to go to the zoo today?"

Logan: "That's not fair, last week when you wouldn't shut up, I listened to you.."

Ellis: "Yeah, you have a point, but I don't like it when people hit my arm or my face to get my attention -- thats why I was ignoring you! But yes, I'm very excited to go to the zoo."

Logan: "Oh Ellis, I'm so sorry, I won't hit you ever again. Truce?"
Ellis: "Truce!"

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Great video! Logan looks so 'no big deal' about it now. And cute conversation - their first little argument. ;)

gramm said...

too funny!