Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Our love for reading

Our morning routine consists of having a bottle and then story time, before we play a little bit. We have quite a variety of Dr. Seuss books thanks to my mom (I had a Dr. Seuss themed baby shower) and the boys even have a stuffed Cat in the Hat in their room. One day, after reading a Dr. Seuss book, we took some time to hang out with the Cat in the Hat himself.
Logan looks a little freaked out by Cat in the Hat...
...but Ellis is really enjoying his time with Cat in the Hat and even
appears to be holding his hand.

By the way, did you know that "Green Eggs and Ham" has only 50 different words in it? I knew it was awfully repetitive as Dr. Seuss books tend to be (with rhyming and such), but I thought that was an interesting little tidbit of information.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

ah ha ha ha! Logan is totally like "dude, get out of my personal space!" That's very interesting about Green Eggs and Ham! Did not know that. :)

gramm said...

Yeah, I think Logan is a little overwhelmed. Come to think of it, the Cat is a little scary looking. tee hee